18 November, 2010

Dear Internet,

Hi.  How are you? Great. Good.  Oh, I'm fine.  Just great.  Where've I been?  Under the covers.  It's safe and comfortable, but awfully dark.  So I thought I should start getting up.  No, I'm not in school anymore.  Nope - no job right now.  Yes - I'm completely broke.  Aren't student loans wonderful?  As a matter of fact, I'm living in my parent's basement.  How's that for a stereotype?  But life goes on, you know.  A lot of positions open for seasonal workers, so I'll get something sooner or later.  In the meantime, I think I will go make some brownies.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Brownies. Please send some this way. In return, you can have a portion of the more than 600 Christmas cookies I made this week. Okay, maybe they wouldn't make it through the mail without breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would, but brownies in a house with three manly men disappear with frightening speed.

    We used to do that, only we made peanut clusters and mint brownies. I'm sure the cookies would taste delicious, no matter what shape they were in.

    ReplyDelete